Hello everyone, dear readers!
For a long time I did not publish my favorite recipes. What can I say about the blog, when, due to constant turmoil and a huge number of cases, it’s almost impossible to have a normal breakfast and always have to run somewhere.
Therefore, today I decided to share with you a recipe for a delicious and at the same time quite satisfying sandwich, which does not require you to have a huge amount of ingredients in the refrigerator and the presence of culinary talent. I learned about this recipe quite a long time ago, about 10 years ago. Then, while still a student at one of the main universities in the city and bracing myself for the sounds of the TV, I came across a cooking show where a rather colorful Italian praised this sandwich and how quickly it could be prepared.
In addition, another advantage of this sandwich is satiety. And this means that the feeling of hunger will leave you for a rather long time.
Well… Let’s go.
- Baguette or 3 to 4 small rolls.
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic.
- Cheese. Hard or semi-solid grade.
- Packing of butter.
- Cut the baguette into 3 equal parts.
- The resulting parts are also cut along.
- We get a package of butter from the refrigerator so that it warms up a little and becomes soft.
- Peel 2 cloves of garlic from the husk.
- We take a small bowl and squeeze the peeled garlic cloves into it with a crush.
- Cut off a quarter of the butter package and place it in a bowl.
- Using a teaspoon, mix everything thoroughly. I do not advise to take it far away.
- Carefully oil the inside of the bread using the same spoon.
- Gently spread a layer of pieces of cheese.
- Next, lay out a layer of pieces of salami.
- Gently cover the sandwiches with the top layer of bread.
- We put sandwiches for 1-2 minutes in a microwave or preheated oven so that the cheese and butter begin to melt.
Done! For your efforts, you will be rewarded with a creamy and rich spicy taste. Good appetite!