Hello dear readers!
Today we’ll talk a little about content, and more specifically about why you should subscribe to our channel in YouTube и Яндекс.Дзене?
There are several really very significant reasons for this:
- Firstly, we stand out from the rest of the hundreds of similar reviewers in that we are not trying to slip photos from the Internet or a video sequence from pictures with captions on the background of music. All that we review here are real things bought with our own money.
- The second and very good reason, we are openly talking about the cons of this or that watch. And we do not stupid you with content that hangs noodles on your ears, praising only the pluses because of which you have to run to buy this or that product.
- The third and very catchy reason is the bad sound. Yes, there is nothing to be proud of, but again, we stand out from the rest of the varnished channels. If you, dear viewers, have headset options that cling to an iPhone or work via Bluetooth, you are welcome. Leave your tips in the comments. Thanks in advance.
- The fourth and most important reason. We fight for each subscriber, and your opinion is very important to us.
By the way, judging by the results of the vote, the people around completely ceased to believe in democracy. And very in vain. It really works on our channel.
And since only two daredevils voted to review the wooden clock. Thanks you!
And so, we meet, an overview of wooden watches from the company Yisuya. I’ll say in secret that when I ordered them, I thought that this watch would be from a brand from Bobo Bird, but already in the course of preparing the publication I realized that I was mistaken.
What do we really know about wooden watches?
- In their production, inserts or whole pieces of trees such as red or sandalwood are used.
- For the most part, ancient wristwatches operate on the basis of such quartz movements as the Japanese MIYOTA.
- Prominent manufacturers of wooden watches are companies such as Tense Wood Watches, Wewood and BeWell. What Wewood Company was especially remembered for is the fact that they use the remaining materials from furniture production to produce watches.
- The peak of popularity of watches made of wood came in 2016 – 2017.
- Everything, absolutely everyone declares that a wooden watch should be protected from moisture. But none of them tells us about what would happen otherwise.
And so, what myths are we going to debunk today:
- Is it possible to pick up a splinter from a wooden clock? Apparently this is what vampires are most afraid of.
- What will happen to wooden wristwatches if they are wet or moisture gets on them?
In order to test the first item, we will use this special glove. If there are roughnesses on the surface of the watch, then the glove will catch on to them.
Well, let’s get started!
That’s all for today!
Thank you all for your attention!
Thought it was all?
And here it is, today we will again make a small note of diversity and choose a hero for our next review:
- Option number one, an overview of one of the cheapest watches in the vastness of AliExpress.
- Candidate number two, see how military the AMST watch can be considered.
- Option number three, I will tell you about this type of watch, like binary.
- Clock number four, we will freeze the homebrew from Paulareis.
- Option number five, remember how the fascination with mechanical watches began and talk about the Binssaw brand.
Leave the number of the option you like in the comments.
Also go to our official website, where you will find a lot of interesting information!
Have a great week everyone!